Benefits of Far Infrared Heat Therapy for Human Bod
Peoples are more likely to suffer from diseases such as chronic fatigue, arthritis, falls and injuries, chronic pains in the back and joints, elevated blood pressure, sleep disorders and many other conditions. Lifestyle habit and diet changes are often part of the overall treatment of these conditions. But there is also much to be said for time-tested techniques such as heat therapy and its latest version, Far Infrared Therapy, to FIR Therapy, which can provide natural pain relief.
FIR therapy also benefits the body by
- Helping the body remove toxins through perspiration
- Boosting the immune system
- Increasing the circulation of blood deep in the tissues
- Reducing tension and stress
- Improving lymphatic flow
Far infrared waves can penetrate up to 7cm to 7.5cm deep to generate warmth that can provide immense relief to muscles and internal organs. The gentle heat produced in far infrared heat therapy exerts an analgesic effect and can help reduce or eliminate chronic pains that seniors often experience in various parts of the body. Stiffness in the joints from arthritis can be significantly relieved. Studies show that far infrared heat makes connective tissue more flexible, permits greater joint movement and brings about increased levels of endorphins, which ease pain.
Far infrared therapy also causes blood vessels to expand. This expansion leads to improved circulation and allows the immune system cells and chemicals to converge on the injured areas to facilitate the healing process. Despite the heat induced, FIR therapy does not cause any significant rise in core body temperature or in blood pressure, which makes it safer for seniors with cardiovascular problems. There are several types of far infrared therapy devices on the market today that provide both direct and indirect heat therapy. FIR mat can be used to deliver whole body or indirect therapy while far infrared heating pads, clothing and bedding supplies may be used for localized applications.
Each of these types of FIR therapy uses different means to produce far infrared heat. Far infrared ceramic heaters to generate indirect heat in the form of low energy far infrared waves. Heating pads utilize individual natural Ceramic, and far infrared clothing and far infrared bedding such as undergarments, therapy gloves, joint braces, socks, sheets and pillows use specially designed infrared emitting fabrics to produce the infrared heat. All of these different types of therapy generate radiant heat that penetrates deep into the body to provide natural pain relief and other health benefits.
Laser Therapy Reviewed
- Laser light is only one of many riffs on PBMT tune. For instance, even tanning beds could be considered one form
- According to the people selling cold laser treatments, there's almost no limit to the conditions that will benefit from laser therapy.
Improving skin health
Most people show interest in RLT as a possible way to improve skin health.
- Increasing collagen production in the skin, which gives the skin its elasticity
- Increasing fibroblast production, which helps produce collagen and other tissue fibers
- Increasing circulation between blood and tissue cells
- Protecting cells from damage
- Increasing MRNA in the cells, which helps stimulate the cell
- Improving facial texture·
- Reducing fine lines·
- Reducing wrinkle severity·
- Rejuvenate the skin·
- Improve the complexion·
- Improve the feeling of the skin
Red light may also be helpful in speeding up wound healing.
- Reducing inflammation in the cells
- Stimulating new blood vessels to form, which doctors call angiogenesis
- Increasing helpful fibroblasts in the skin
- Increasing collagen production in the skin
- Hair Growth Improve
- Reducing Pain
- Enhancing Bone Recovery
- Anti-Inflammatory Benefits
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Type 2 diabetes
- Alopecia aerate
- Autoimmune thyroiditis, or inflammation of the thyroid
- Tendinitis, or inflammation of the tendons
- Dimension - 180cm x 75cm
- Stone - 940 (Sexual Stone : 2 Laser Stone : 12)
- Voltage - 220 V to 240V
- Box Size - 31” x 24” x 5”
- Weight - 17kg